Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Album Recommendations

Click each of the titles for a full review from Amazon... these are the latest in modern indie rock 'fancy tickling' for your attention.

Little Barrie - Stand Your Ground

4.7 out of 5 - This is pure genius, how Little Barrie aren't much better known is beyond me. Top to bottom it's a great album, I could easily list all the tracks as highlights, buy it, love it!

The Fratellis - Costello Music

3.9 out of 5 - A splendid little pop/rock jaunt, full of energy and catchy tunes, highlights are "Chelsea Dagger" and "Henrietta". A bit more edgy in places than the released singles suggest, worth a look.


The View - Hats Off To The Buskers

3.8 out of 5 - A nice little album with some great tunes, see "Same Jeans" and "Wasted Little DJs". Uses a nice raw stripped back sound and some loose jangly riffs, not perfect but it's a good start.


1 Comments:

At 8:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

can I have my Little Barrie CD back now please - my ipod's bust so I need it - thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home